Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More Rubber!

Oh Boy!!!! A big box of carving blocks came today! Two inch circles, 1.5 " squares, 2 x 4" and 4 x 6". Not enough time to do them all....

so...out of a 2 " circle:


and againn:
and out of a 1.5 inch a little crow which is even smaller...
and a ginko leaf out of 1.5"
and just some more little lines in a 1.5 "
Tomorrow I head off for Road2CA show...a fun drive down with good friends and lots of snacking food for on the road!

The computer goes with me so I can keep up with my students coming on line!

4 comments:

bj parady said...

where did you get the round and square carving blocks? Thanks.

Gerrie said...

Where did you order the carving blocks? Me want some.

Ahava Hopps Brooke said...

Great prints. We wants some, my precious.

Linda Branch Dunn said...

Inspired by your stamps I sprang, at last, for Jane's book on inspiration. Hope to make some headway when it comes.