Wednesday, March 02, 2005

just keep on working

Creativity

well...I just keep on working. I had to make a list of things that I have to finish up because I feel like I have a lot of strings dangling...getting emails answered, deciding that I will sell my silk (or at least some of it) and then tearing it into half yards, ironing and folding and generally getting ready for the show this weekend. Got to send two bills out to shops where I taught and I still haven't billed them, check on another class coming up, ship a piece to Washington for a show, I guess I am just rambling on so that I don't have to do any of it...

What I really want to do right now is to create art but the business stuff has got to get done.

Goals this year: Send off portfolios and slides to several galleries that I have checked out and also to a couple of reps to get more representation.

And of course, enter more and more shows.

well, since I have started this blog I am not writing as much in my art journal as I used to...however, I am playing in it which is just as well!! Just did some gel transfers which is really fun...working toward some ideas to do on fabric also.

see ya...back to my list

No comments: