Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It's Done!

Well, the article on discharging is done and on its way to the editor. Wheeeeee! I'm free!

Oh what a relief!

My Wisdom Cards for today says "I trust the intelligence within me"

These are getting a little too hokey for me...let's try a different kind

Let's look at the first card of Inner Peace by Dr. Wayne Dyer.
It says: "True happiness resides within me." Well, that is a little better...

Let's look in the collection from Juicy Living by SARK:
the first card says "The more naps you take, the more money you'll make!"

I like that one better...especially the naps part...in fact, I feel like one now...then I can make money! Off the printer! Oops...that's my secret!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the QUEEN of afternoon naps on the couch. Now I know it's my destiny to be very rich because of this :)

Unknown said...

Hi Liz, can you tell me when and where your article will come out? My art quilt group is doing discharging next Tuesday as a workshop and I'd like to give them the heads up about it. I'm referring them to your January blog posts for inspiration! Thanks for sharing your technique.
P.S. Sunlight is hard to come by here on Maui!