Thursday, February 10, 2005

I've joined the bandwagon!

Well, after reading that my good friend, Gerrie, has cancer again and has started a blog as a way of sharing and journaling, and reading other people's that I enjoy, I have decided that it is my time. If anyone is interested in what I have to say, that's fine...if not, that's fine too.

Lent has started...time for reflection and contemplation. I like Gerrie's church that had a Fat Tuesday instead of our Shrove Tuesday and decorated with Mardi Gras things.

I've been working away on art quilts...reading all the while about the post card exchange group's post cards going out. I still have to do that but I'm too involved working on these new pieces. Many thanks to Melody for sharing her pillow case finishing technique...a really great way to get things done quickly and they look good too.

So, now I have to figure out how to upload pictures and personalize this thing so that I am really on the blog road!

Liz

1 comment:

Diane Perin said...

Liz, I'm so glad you're blogging! I'm a huge fan of your work and a good friend of Gerrie C. I'll look forward to reading your blog!
Diane
www.goingtopieces.blogspot.com