Thursday, April 28, 2005

Just plodding along

well...I am just wandering along, working on several things but not really excited about anything. Almost finished another piece but have finished two rather simple ones which I will post for your viewing pleasure. The one that isn't finished quite yet (just needs a binding) is far more complicated. Started another piece using a piece of my monotype fabric and added colored pencil and ink lines and am doing hand embroidery to it...really not like what I usually do...it is pleasant to sit there and do the hand work although I sure don't want to do it all the time.

So, I wander from my studio and in to my bedroom and look in my closet and a huge pile of clothes that were on top of a suitcase standing on end has falled down. Fills up the floor in the closet because the dear dog has gone in and mushed all the clothes around to make a comfortable bed for herself. Oh well. So, in and out of the studio and in and out of the closet...so far I have five, 5...count that 5!!! large trash size bags full to be for donations of clothes that don't fit, I don't like any more 0r I don't wear because they shrank or something or other. Out of the house they do tomorrow!!

Which means that I didn't have to deal with what isn't happening in my studio!

No comments: